- 1 cup nuts of any type, unsalted
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice (we've used Apricots)
- 1 cup pitted dried dates
- Optional: Add in nutmeg, cinnamon or shredded coconut.
1. Toast the nuts for a roasted nutty flavour (but let them cool before you blend them) or simply use
them as they are.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and blend them all together until you get a firm ball.
(This might take some time)
3. Place the dough in a baking tin with baking paper and flatten the dough out.
4. Wrap the baking tin and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or preferably overnight. When
chilled, cut the dough into squares or any desired shape.
5. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store in the fridge.