Free Delivery on all UK orders! | Same Day Dispatch On Orders Placed Before 2pm |
- Low 110 rpm Speed
- High juice yield with dry pulp
- Capable of juicing fruits and vegetables of virtually every description, from hard roots to fibrous stalks to even the toughest leafy greens.
- Virtually no or very little heat transfer thus helping in retaining enzyme content and preserving even the most fragile nutrients.
- Works as a food mill for preparation of baby foods, sorbets and nut butters
- Upgrade kit available including the pasta maker set and breadstick/mochi maker set
The Twin-Gears are made of stainless steel with plastic ends and are patented as they include bio-ceramic magnets within their core which work to pull maximum minerals into the juice and greatly reduce the oxidation process so that unlike with conventional juicers, your juice will have a longer shelf life. The technology used enables carrot juice to be stored for up to 2 days in the fridge without significant loss of nutritional value.
The heavy duty, Twin-Gears provide the highest juice yield and enhanced nutritional value compared to any other juicer.
The bio-ceramic magnets embedded in the twin-gear cores ensure that maximum minerals are “pulled” into the juice increasing the juice’s bioavailability, meaning that your body can more effectively absorb and utilise the dissolved minerals. They also greatly reduce the oxidation process so unlike conventional juicers, you can store carrot juice for up to 2 days in the fridge without significant loss of nutritional value.
Tribest products are built to last. However, if the wear and tear of regular juicing eventually begins to take its toll, replaceable parts are available to add extra years to your juicer.